Alabama Mortgage Exam Prep courses are currently unavailable
Please call 877-617-2027 for more information
Study for your mortgage exam the convenient way… ONLINE!
Our exam prep consists of three test lessons, each consisting of 100 questions designed specifically to prepare for the national S.A.F.E. Mortgage Loan Originator Exam.
The test questions are presented in our industry-proven Mastery and Fluency methodology:
- On first click you see the question. On second click you’ll see the possible answers and will have a varying length of time to answer the questions.
- After selection, you’ll immediately know whether you answered correctly.
- You make one pass through the complete 100 questions for a particular test lesson.
- At the end of the first pass, you will be shown a progress screen indicating the number correct, number wrong, and the number answered correctly but not in the allotted time.
- Our system then keeps presenting the test questions until you have answered every question correctly at least once.
Once you’ve completed the three 100 question tests, you may review them as many times as you want.
We offer online exam prep courses that cover the topics you will see on your licensing exam. Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online courses built on twenty years of documented success. Career WebSchool is the Nation’s premier distance education provider.
Career WebSchool has offered the most effective online real estate courses since 1989. In addition to online mortgage exam prep, Career WebSchool is an NMLS approved school offering the 8-hour S.A.F.E. comprehensive CE course. We also offer licensing courses for the real estate, appraisal and home inspection industries.
Start Preparing for Your Exam Now
Simply select your state to begin registration.
Career WebSchool has administrators available five days a week and tech support is available seven days a week. We strive to offer students the best online learning experience there is out there. We can be reached at 1–888–553–1267 to answer any questions you may have.