Give yourself the best chance for success!
- Alabama 60 Hour Prelicensing Course (online) - Real Estate Principles, Practices, Alabama License Law.
- National Real Estate Exam Prep (online) - The SMART Guide to Passing.
- MathMaster (online) - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
- Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession, 11e (Book)*
*All of our prelicense courses are designed to be taken independently from any specific textbook. The online prelicensing course covers all the required material necessary to prepare you for the AL state licensing exam. The textbook included in this package is an excellent additional learning resource and provided as a supplemental reference only.
- Alabama 60 Hour Prelicensing Course - Real Estate Principles, Practices, Alabama License Law.
- National Real Estate Exam Prep - The SMART Guide to Passing
- MathMaster - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
- Alabama 60 Hour Prelicensing Course -
This course includes instruction on Alabama License Law and Regulations with emphasis on RECAD. Successful completion of this course is required prior to taking the state portion of the license examination for real estate salespersons.
Prepare to pass your exam on the first try with our Alabama real estate pre-license course
Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Alabama real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Alabama Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO
Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying the ARELLO seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology
Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning! How the Courses Work All the lessons in course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. Each real estate pre license course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson. When you complete your course you will be required to pass a final exam.
Choose Your Course
We have multiple Alabama real estate pre-license courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Alabama Complete Course Package – Our most popular package has everything you need to pass the state license exam the first time.
- Sales Pre-License Course – Learn all of the exam topics
- Exam Preparation Guide – Practice with exam questions
- Math Master Course – Conquer real estate math problems
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Alabama you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational half.
- Coursework: You must complete a 60 hour, state approved, pre-license course within 12 months. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass a proctored final exam with a score of 70% or better. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam and our administrators will help you schedule it. Applicants have 12 months to pass the state exam after completing the course. If this deadline is not met, the course must be retaken.
The state of Alabama requires that all real estate pre-license course final exams be delivered in a proctored setting. After you’ve finished all the lessons in the course, the Career WebSchool administrators will work with you to locate a testing center, schedule your exam, and find an acceptable proctor. The administrator will then ship the exam materials for the Alabama Real Estate Pre-License course to the proctor who will administer the exam at a scheduled time. The proctor will then return the finished answer form along with all test materials to the Career WebSchool administrator for grading. You are responsible for any proctoring fees associated with having your final exam proctored. A proctor cannot be anyone related by blood, a past or prospective employer, or anyone that would present a perceived conflict of interest.
- State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Alabama licensing examination. Students that have completed our Alabama real estate pre-license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
- Submit Application for Temporary License: At this point you are well on your way to becoming a real estate agent. Application for a temporary salesperson or original broker license must be made within 90 days of passing the licensing examination.
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Be at least 19 years old
- Show proof of bona fide residency in any state in the U.S.
- Show proof of high school graduation or GED
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude
- Not have had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years
Just over three months ago I purchased The Works from you, and passed my state exam on the first try. I am receiving my Alabama Real Estate Salesperson's license just months after I decided to get into it, thanks to you! Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it's hard to know what you are paying for until it's too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser