Why earn your appraisal license?
Qualified, knowledgeable appraisers are in high demand. Earning your real estate appraisal license can be a rewarding experience and offer you the opportunity to be at the forefront of a changing industry. Appraisers are able to work independently and enjoy quite a bit of variety in their day-to-day activities which is ideal for those seeking either part-time or full-time work.
Continuing education courses ensure that you are kept abreast of changes in legal and professional standards and stay on the cutting edge of your field.
Upon passing your course at our online real estate appraisal school you will have the knowledge and skills needed to offer professional appraisal services to the public.
Why study online?
We recognize that you have two course formats to choose from - online or in a classroom environment. Increased flexibility and convenience are two of the main advantages to our online real estate appraisal school.
- Study wherever you want. With an online course you can choose to study at home, at the office, on the road, or in your favorite coffee shop.
- Study whenever you want. Online courses allow you to study at your own pace and at a time that is most convenient for you whether that be after the kids have gone to bed, on the weekends, or while having your morning coffee.
- Study whatever you want. Online courses allow you to go back and review material or challenging questions as frequently as you'd like.
Why choose Career WebSchool?
Career WebSchool prides itself on helping you earn your appraisal license quickly and easily. Over the past 20 years we've been able to perfect our mastery and fluency learning methodology which guarantees you'll have the skills you need to succeed in the industry. The courses we offer at our real estate appraisal school:
- Save you time and money
- Thoroughly cover everything from basic practices to legal principles
- Contain only the most up-to-date information
- Fulfill state licensing requirements
- Are approved by the appraisal board and IDECC
Our Online Appraisal Courses
- After taking our qualifying courses you will be equipped with the knowledge of basic principles and practices, relevant laws and regulations, and professional standards needed to pass your state's real estate appraisal exam. Get Started with our appraisal qualifying courses today!
- Exam Prep
- Our exam prep courses will ensure you have mastered how to take the exam and are familiar with the types of questions on the exam. Get prepared with our appraisal exam prep courses.