Arkansas Appraisal Continuing Education
An FHA Single-Family Appraisal (v3)Learn more >>
Residential Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost ApproachLearn more >>
- Focuses on the valuation of vacant land parcels and the development of the cost approach.
- Develops your skills by creating a current cost estimate using market extraction, interview techniques, and information provided by professional cost data sources.
- Covers the origin of the appraisal assignment to a final value estimate using various cost approach applications.
Residential Market Analysis and Highest and Best UseLearn more >>
- Learn how to find the information you need to make a highest and best use decision and how to interpret the information you find.
- Provides information on how to read and map a market area for a subject property and discover the essential links between market analysis, highest and best use analysis, and the three approaches to value (cost, sales comparison, and income capitalization).
Residential Report Writing & Case Studies (v4)Learn more >>
- Objectives are achieved through the mastery and application of residential valuation procedures, grammar rules and writing techniques, and specific writing assignments based on a residential case study.
- Practice writing effective narrative comments for form appraisal reports and learn how to explain valuation procedures and conclusions to users of reports.
- Techniques applied in this course are useful in real-life situations.
Appraisal Math and StatisticsLearn more >>
Cost Approach OverviewLearn more >>
Income Capitalization OverviewLearn more >>
Sales Comparison ApproachLearn more >>
A URAR Form Review (v3)Learn more >>
Arkansas Appraisers, Stay Ahead of the Game!
Complete Your Arkansas Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education Courses from the Comfort of Your Home!
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate Appraiser profession are not only knowledge and innovation – but also making a wise decision about your professional education - day one. Choosing an appraisal education provider with a Proven Track Record Guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed.
The choice you have made to utilize distance education as your method of learning can make all the difference! So, join the 750,000 and growing number of students achieving greater success using our proven appraisal distance education solutions. Our Alabama Appraisal Continuing Education Courses have everything you need to satisfy your 14hr/year appraisal continuing education requirement from the comfort of your home or office!
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every Alabama Appraisal Continuing Education experience, Career WebSchool Appraisal School offers the highest quality online Arkansas Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education courses built on twenty years of documented success.
Complete Your Arkansas Appraisal Continuing Education Course Now
You can be on your way to completing your Arkansas Real Estate Appraisal License Continuing Education Courses in just One Click! Simply select your choice of the format for course delivery to the right to begin the registration process for the Alabama Appraisal Continuing Education courses.
Thank you for your online classes. They are very easy to complete, reasonably priced, and perfect for my busy life. You are making it easy for me to renew my license.Jeffrey T.
Career WebSchool Appraisal School’s online delivery system for real estate appraisal education courses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from IDECC The IDECC standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Real Estate Appraiser Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by the International Distance Education Certification Center for real estate appraiser licensing courses and real estate appraisal schools.
Career WebSchool: 1-888-553-1267
Career WebSchool, the Nation’s premier distance education provider has developed the ONLY online Arkansas Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education courses delivered using their proven Mastery and Fluency education methodology. Career WebSchool Appraisal School has offered the most effective online real estate pre-license courses since 1989 and real estate appraisal training since 2001. Career Web School Arkansas is an Online Real Estate Appraisal School offering real estate appraisers an easy, cost-effective method of satisfying your Arkansas Real Estate Appraiser continuing appraisal education. All of our real estate appraiser license education courses are APPROVED by the Arkansas Real Estate Appraisers Board.
To Complete your Arkansas Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education Requirement You Must:
- Each licensee or certificate holder shall have completed during the two year period, prior to renewal of their license or certification, in an even numbered year, (i.e. 2002, 2004, etc.) a minimum of twenty-eight (28) hours of real estate appraisal instruction approved for continuing education credit by the Board.
- Each state registered appraiser shall have completed a fifteen (15) hour USPAP course with exam prior to their first annual renewal. An appraiser who becomes initially registered after July 1 of any year will have until December 31 of the following year to complete the USPAP course.
- In subsequent years, the state registered appraiser shall as a condition for renewal, have completed fourteen (14) hours per year of Board approved continuing education.
The information provided is designed to provide a summary of the minimum education requirements to renew your real estate appraiser license established by the Arkansas Real Estate Appraiser Board.
Each Arkansas Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you willanswer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, thelearning processkeeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problemswith and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson.
Completing the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 14-hour of Arkansas Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education courses will take approximately 14 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
Arkansas does not require final exams for Arkansas Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education courses.