Arkansas Real Estate Pre License Course
"The Works Deluxe" Package - $354Learn more >>
Give yourself the best chance for success!
- Arkansas Sales Prelicense (online) - Contracts, Property Ownership, Title, Leasing, Land Use and Taxation, Pricing Property, and Real Estate Finance and Loans.
- National Real Estate Exam Prep - The SMART Guide to Passing
- MathMaster (online) - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
- Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession, 11e Jacobus (Book)*
*All of our prelicense courses are designed to be taken independently from any specific textbook. The online prelicensing course covers all the required material necessary to prepare you for the AR state licensing exam. The Jacobus textbook included in this package is an excellent additional learning resource and provided as a supplemental reference only.
"The Works" Package - $325Learn more >>
- Arkansas Sales Prelicense -
"The Basic" Package - $285Learn more >>
- Arkansas Sales Prelicense -
Arkansas Sales PrelicenseLearn more >>
MathMasterLearn more >>
National Real Estate Exam Prep: The SMART Guide to PassingLearn more >>
Prepare to pass your exam on the first try with our Arkansas real estate pre-license course
Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Arkansas real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying the ARELLO seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning! How the Courses Work All the lessons in course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. Each real estate pre license course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson. When you complete your course you will be required to pass a final exam.
Choose Your Course
All of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Arkansas Sales Prelicense Course (60 Hours) Topics covered in this course include Contracts, Property Ownership, Title, Leasing, Land Use and Taxation, Pricing Property, and Real Estate Finance and Loans. This course also covers Arkansas License Law and Rules. Passing this course qualifies students to take the Arkansas real estate sales licensing exam.
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Arkansas you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational half.
- Coursework: You must complete a 60 hour, state approved, pre-license course. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass a proctored final exam. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam. The state of Arkansas requires that all real estate pre-license course final exams be delivered in a proctored setting. After you’ve finished all the lessons in the course, the Career WebSchool administrators will work with you to locate a testing center, schedule your exam, and find an acceptable proctor. The administrator will then ship the exam materials for the Arkansas Real Estate Pre-License course to the proctor who will administer the exam at a scheduled time. The proctor will then return the finished answer form along with all test materials to the Career WebSchool administrator for grading. You are responsible for any proctoring fees associated with having your final exam proctored. A proctor cannot be anyone related by blood, a past or prospective employer, or anyone that would present a perceived conflict of interest.
- State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Arkansas licensing examination. Students that have completed our Arkansas real estate pre-license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass the commission required background check
- Submit application with required fees
- For more information please visit the Arkansas Real Estate Commission web site at http://www.state.ar.us/arec/arecweb.html
Just over three months ago I purchased The Works from you, and passed my state exam on the first try. I am receiving my Arkansas Real Estate Salesperson's license just months after I decided to get into it, thanks to you! Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it's hard to know what you are paying for until it's too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser