This 60-hour package satisfies the Arkansas state education requirement for salespersons seeking to take the state Agent licensing exam.
”The Works Deluxe” package not only increases your likelihood of exam success, but gives you the tools you need to succeed in your career as a Real Estate agent.
- Arkansas 60-Hour Sales Prelicensing Course (online) - Real Estate Principles, Practices, Arkansas License Law.
- National Real Estate Exam Prep (online) - The SMART Guide to Passing.
- MathMaster (online) - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
- Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession (Book) - All of our prelicense courses are designed to be taken independently from any specific textbook. The online prelicensing course covers all the required material necessary to prepare you for the Arkansas state licensing exam. The textbook included in this package is an excellent additional learning resource and is provided as a supplemental reference only.
- Virtual Study Program Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
- The Career Webschool Quality Guarantee - In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, Career Webschool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.
Get our quality guarantee and exam prep!
This 60-hour package contains everything from "The Basic" package PLUS our National Real Estate Exam Prep which is comprised of the major testing formats found in state exam testing and includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams.
Additional highlights include (2) 100 question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). You can have confidence in your level of preparation knowing that, all in all, our exam prep features 1,000 questions on real estate content!
Arkansas "The Works" Package includes:
- Arkansas Mandatory Prelicensing Course.
- National Real Estate Exam Prep - The SMART Guide to Passing
- MathMaster - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
- Virtual Study Program - Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
The Career Webschool Quality Guarantee.*
*In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, Career Webschool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.
"The Basic" package has everything you need to fulfill Arkansas's real estate education requirement to qualify to sit for the state exam to become a real estate salesperson.
As an added bonus to the mandatory 60 hours, MathMaster is also included to give you the crash course into real estate math needed to better ensure your success!
Arkansas Sales Prelicense Course: Study when and where you want with the mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Sales Prelicense course.
This 60-hour real estate prelicense course is an affordable, convenient way to prepare you with the knowledge needed to pass the state exam and begin a successful career in real estate. Highlights include real estate law, finance, ownership, contracts and the transfer and use of property.
MathMaster: Math is a big part of real estate! Make sure that your skills and knowledge are up-to-date. MathMaster is designed to help you develop strong skills in real estate math--helping to ensure success on your state exam!
There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use and formulas.
Study when and where you want with this mobile-and tablet- ready, hassle-free Sales Prelicense course.
It has everything needed to satisfy Arkansas's state education requirement for a real estate salesperson looking to qualify to take the state licensing exam. This 60-hour real estate prelicense course is an affordable, convenient way to prepare you with the knowledge needed to pass the state exam and begin a successful career in real estate.
Highlights include: Title, Leasing, Land Use & Taxation, Arkansas License Laws and Rules, Pricing Property, Contracts, Property Ownership and Real Estate Finance & Loans.
Math is a big part of real estate! Make sure that your skills and knowledge are up-to-date.
MathMaster is designed to help you develop strong skills in real estate math--helping to ensure success on your state exam! There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to master real estate math.
Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use and formulas. MathMaster is an excellent crash course to help you prepare for the exam and a successful real estate career.
Be smart. Have confidence in yourself and your real estate knowledge.
With more than 20 years in the real estate education field, we applied our research, expertise and experience to build an exam prep course comprised of the major testing formats and questions found in real estate state exam testing.
This includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams. Additional highlights include (2) 100 question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). All in all, our exam prep covers 1,000 questions on real estate content.
Prepare to pass your exam on the first try with our Arkansas real estate pre-license course
Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Arkansas real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying the ARELLO seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning! How the Courses Work All the lessons in course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. Each real estate pre license course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson. When you complete your course you will be required to pass a final exam.
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Arkansas you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational half.
- Coursework: Successfully complete sixty (60) classroom hours of real estate education of which thirty (30) classroom hours must be in the basic principles of real estate. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass a proctored final exam. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam. The state of Arkansas requires that all real estate pre-license course final exams be delivered in a proctored setting. After you’ve finished all the lessons in the course, the Career WebSchool administrators will work with you to locate a testing center, schedule your exam, and find an acceptable proctor. The administrator will then ship the exam materials for the Arkansas Real Estate Pre-License course to the proctor who will administer the exam at a scheduled time. The proctor will then return the finished answer form along with all test materials to the Career WebSchool administrator for grading. You are responsible for any proctoring fees associated with having your final exam proctored. A proctor cannot be anyone related by blood, a past or prospective employer, or anyone that would present a perceived conflict of interest.
- State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Arkansas licensing examination. Students that have completed our Arkansas real estate pre-license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass the commission required background check
- Submit application with required fees
- For more information please visit the Arkansas Real Estate Commission web site at http://www.state.ar.us/arec/arecweb.html
Just over three months ago I purchased The Works from you, and passed my state exam on the first try. I am receiving my Arkansas Real Estate Salesperson's license just months after I decided to get into it, thanks to you! Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it's hard to know what you are paying for until it's too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser