- Legal Aspects of Real Estate #3088-08 (Book) - Covers eminent domain, predatory lending, legal trends and more!
- Real Estate Appraisal #3703-16 (Book) - Provides a thorough outline of fundamental real estate appraisal theory and practice.
- Escrows #3092-08 (eBook) - From an overview of the escrow business to detailed information on each step of the escrow process.
- Real Estate Economics #3090-08 (Book) - Presents the factors that cause real estate values to change and much more.
- Mortgage Loan Brokering and Lending #3093-08 (Book) - Covers topics including appraisal, credit agencies, title and escrow, and computer programs used in the industry.
Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate broker easy. Taking our California broker licensing courses is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You'll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate broker after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the California Bureau of Real Estate.
- Accredited by ARELLO
Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying the ARELLO seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology
Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning! How the Courses Work All the lessons in course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. Each real estate pre license course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson. When you complete your course you will be required to pass a final exam.
Choose Your Course
We have multiple California real estate broker licensing courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Prior to becoming a certified real estate broker in California you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational portion.
- Coursework: You must complete 360 hours of state approved, licensing courses. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass an online final exam with a score of 75% or better. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam.
- State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the state licensing examination. Students that have completed our real estate licensing courses have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years old
- A minimum of two years full-time licensed salesperson experience within the last five years or the equivalent is required
- Conviction of a crime may result in the denial of a license. Failure to disclose any criminal violation or disciplinary action in an applicant's entire history may also result in the denial of a license.
- For more information, please visit the California Bureau of Real Estate web site.
Just over three months ago I purchased The Works from you, and passed my state exam on the first try. I am receiving my real estate salesperson's license just months after I decided to get into it, thanks to you! Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it's hard to know what you are paying for until it's too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser