- Residential Lending Practices (8 hrs.)
- Ethics: Pricing, Offering, and Advertising (4 hrs).
- Risk Management (3hrs.)
- Ethics: Disclosure and Cooperation (4 hrs.)
- Real Estate Law(4 hrs.)
- Listing and Selling HUD Homes (4 hrs.)
- Fair Housing (3 hrs.)
- Green Real Estate (3 hrs.)
- Agency (3 hrs.)
- Trust Fund Handling (3 hrs.)
- Short Sales (3 hrs.)
- Ethics in Real Estate (3 hrs.)
This CE package does not include the Management and Supervision 3 hr. course required after 1/1/16. We are currently in the process of getting this course approved by the Bureau of Real Estate so please check back with us as we will be offering shortly.
CalBRE Advisory: Effective January 1, 2016, a new mandatory subject in Management & Supervision will be required as part of the 45-hour continuing education requirement. This new requirement affects the following licensees with an expiration date on or after Jan. 1, 2016.
- Brokers renewing for the first time “as a Broker”
- Broker and salesperson subsequent renewals
For information about the new CE requirements please go to:
Renew your California real estate license with our online CE courses.
Career WebSchool makes renewing your real estate license easy. Taking our California real estate continuing education courses is a convenient and cost effective means of renewing your real estate license from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate license continuing education courses are:
- Approved by the California Bureau of Real Estate BRE#4368
- A convenient and self paced correspondence course.
- Available 24/7
- Online with immediate access
Your California real estate continuing education courses were absolutely perfect for me. The online courses allowed me to learn at my pace and also work around my schedule. I finished my entire renewal requirement in the minimum time allowed by the California Bureau of Real Estate. I'll definitely recommend you to my fellow agents.Beth Stedding, Broker
BRE Sponsor #4368