Give Yourself the Best Chance for Success!
Take the Colorado Real Estate Appraisal Qualifications Course From the Comfort of Your Home!
The choice you have made to utilize distance education as your method of learning can make all the difference! So, join the 750,000 and growing number of students achieving greater success using our proven distance education solutions. The Colorado State Registered Appraiser Package has everything you need to complete your initial Colorado Appraisal Qualifications Training and become a Colorado State Registered Appraiser!
Career changes are never easy; ask anyone. And, if you think about it, one of the few pleasures of change would be achieving your goal of insuring you’ve established a solid foundation of knowledge by taking your appraisal education from a quality Colorado Real Estate Appraisal School.
Without a doubt, the first decision is whether to take the Colorado Appraisal Qualifications courses in-class or online. Adding to that challenge is choosing a real estate appraisal school that gives you the best chance for success on the Colorado Real Estate Appraiser State Exams on your first try. The key to success in today’s Real Estate Appraisal profession is not only knowledge and innovation – but also making a wise decision - day one. Choosing an education provider with a Proven Track Record Guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of passing the Colorado Real Estate Trainee and License state exams on the first try, Career WebSchool exclusively offers the highest quality online real estate appraisal education courses to help you meet your Colorado appraisal qualifications. Built on twenty years of documented success, we’re the ONLY online Colorado Real Estate Appraisal education provider offering courses delivered using the proven Mastery and Fluency education methodology. Our first time passing rates meet or exceed any other provider including in-class instruction!
Get Your Colorado Real Estate Appraisal License Now
You can be on your way to becoming an Colorado Real Estate Appraiser in just One Click! Simply select your choice of the format for course delivery to the right to begin the registration process for the Colorado Real Estate Appraiser course.
Thanks for the very helpful response. It gives me much more confidence about signing up for a web-based class. Your response differentiates your school from your competition in a favorable way, because your answers appeared to be customized for me, not just cut and pasted from a marketing document.
Just for your information, the other online appraisal schools I have been considering could not be bothered to personally respond to my email, so they failed that test from me. (If they can't answer an email, how do I know they will be responsive to me as a student?)One wasn't even sure if their graduates were eligible for licensing in my state! They suggested I call the state to find out! Can you imagine? But this is your competition, fyi.D Gedney -
Our online delivery system for real estate appraisal license courses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from IDECC The IDECC standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Appraiser Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by the International Distance Education Certification Center for online real estate appraiser licensing courses and real estate appraisal schools.
Career WebSchool: 1-888-553-1267
Career WebSchool Appraisal School has offered online real estate pre-license courses since 1989 and online real estate appraisal training since 2001. Career Web School Colorado is an Online Real Estate Appraisal School offering prospective real estate appraisers an easy, cost-effective method of satisfying most of your Colorado State Registered Appraiser and State License classification level appraisal education. Existing real estate appraisers may satisfy their Colorado State Licensed Real Property Appraiser education or real estate appraiser Continuing Education with ease as well. All of our real estate appraiser license education courses are APPROVED by the Colorado Real Estate Appraisers Board.
How to Become an Appraiser in Colorado
- Complete classification level required appraisal education
- ass a qualifying end of course final exam for all qualifying courses, and
- Pass the classification level state appraiser license exam
Real Estate Appraiser Classifications and Appraisal Training Requirements:
- Registered Appraiser: A minimum of 75 hours of appraisal education acceptable to the Board with at least 15 hours of the National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) course. There is no experience requirement. However, trainee’s wishing to obtain experience will be subject to direct supervision by a supervising appraiser in good standing, who shall be state certified.
- Licensed Appraiser: A minimum of 150 hours of specified appraisal core curriculum including the 15 hour National USPAP course; a minimum of 2,000 hours of appraisal experience in no fewer than 12 months; experience must be directed by a supervising appraiser in good standing, who shall be state certified; successfully pass the AQB uniform Licensed Residential Real Property Appraiser exam.
- Certified Residential Appraiser: A minimum of 200 hours of specified appraisal core curriculum including the 15 hour USPAP course; a minimum of 2,500 hours of experience in no fewer than 24 months; successfully pass the AQB uniform Certified Residential Real Property Appraiser exam. Must hold an Associate’s degree or higher from an accredited college, junior college, community college, or university. In lieu of the Associates degree, an applicant may have 21 semester credit hour or it equivalent in the following collegiate subject matter courses: English Composition, Principles of Economics (Macro or Micro), Finance, Algebra, Geometry, or higher mathematics, Statistics, Introduction to Computers—Word processing/spreadsheets and Business or Real Estate Law.
- Certified General Appraiser: A minimum of 300 hours of specified appraisal core curriculum including the 15 hour USPAP course; a minimum of 3,000 hours of experience in no fewer than 30 months; successfully pass the AQB uniform Certified General Real Property Appraiser exam. Must hold a Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college, junior college, community college, or university. In lieu of the Bachelors degree, an applicant may have 30 semester credit hour or it equivalent in the following collegiate subject matter courses: English Composition, Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Finance, Algebra, Geometry, or higher mathematics, Statistics, Introduction to Computers—Word processing/spreadsheets, Business or Real Estate Law and two elective courses in accounting, geography ag-economics, business management or real estate.
The information provided above is designed to provide a summary of the minimum appraisal education, experience, and examination requirements established by the Colorado Real Estate Appraiser Boardto become a real property appraiser.
Each Colorado Real Estate Appraisal license qualifying course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you willanswer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, thelearning processkeeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problemswith and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson.
The Appraisal Foundation Appraisal Qualifications Board mandates that all real estate appraisal training qualifying courses have end of course final exams delivered in a proctored setting. After you’ve finished all the lessons in the appraisal license course, the Career WebSchool administrators will work with you to locate and schedule a location and acceptable proctor. The administrator will then ship the exam materials for the Colorado Real Estate Appraisal education license course to the proctor who will administer the exam at a scheduled time. The proctor will then return the finished answer form along with all test materials to the Career WebSchool administrator for grading. You are responsible for any proctoring fees associated with having your final exam proctored.
The person shall not be related to the student by blood or marriage and may not be engaged in any association (personal or business) with the student.