Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education
CO Elective Renewal Package 1Learn more >>
- Pricing Property to Sell - Pricing compared to appraisal, basic concepts of pricing property, principles of value, approaches to pricing property and more.
- Basic Real Estate Finance - Financing instruments, promissory notes, mortgages, assumptions, priority of loans, foreclosures, and more.
CO Elective Renewal Package 2Learn more >>
- Tax Advantages of Home Ownership - Types of tax benefits for homeowners and how to calculate the taxes that will impact the purchase of a home.
- Methods of Residential Finance - Conventional, FHA, VA Loans, and alternative financing options.
Commercial Finance and Investment AnalysisLearn more >>
Commercial LeasesLearn more >>
Commercial Sales and ExchangesLearn more >>
Methods of Residential FinanceLearn more >>
Pricing Property to SellLearn more >>
Structuring Ownership in Commercial Real EstateLearn more >>
BASIC REAL ESTATE FINANCELearn more >>
Cost Approach OverviewLearn more >>
Green Home ConstructionLearn more >>
Income Capitalization OverviewLearn more >>
RESPA ReformLearn more >>
Sales Comparison ApproachLearn more >>
Tax Advantages of Home Ownership (v3)Learn more >>
Principles of Commercial Real EstateLearn more >>
ADA and Fair HousingLearn more >>
Real Estate MathLearn more >>
Ethics in Real Estate (v7)Learn more >>
Federal Law and Commercial Real EstateLearn more >>
Green Home FeaturesLearn more >>
Short Sales and ForeclosuresLearn more >>
Colorado Licensees, Stay Ahead of the Game!
Complete Your Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education Courses from the Comfort of Your Home!
The choice you have made to utilize distance education as your method of learning can make all the difference! So, join the 750,000 and growing number of students achieving greater success using our proven distance education solutions. The Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education Course Renewal Packages give you two options for satisfying the 15hrs elective continuing education requirement from the comfort of your home or office!
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation – but also making a wise decision about your professional education - day one. Choosing an education provider with a Proven Track Record Guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education experience, Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Career WebSchool, the Nation’s premier distance education provider has developed the ONLY online Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education courses delivered using their proven Mastery and Fluency education methodology. The primary feature that distinguishes this system from more traditional computer-based instruction is that the system is designed around proven instructional strategies, rather than around the capabilities of the computer. It presents the material to be learned, provides adequate explanation to insure that the student understands what is being presented, and requires that the student demonstrate his/her understanding through active participation in the learning process.
Complete Your Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education Course Now
You can be on your way to completing your elective Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education Courses in just One Click! Simply select your choice of the format for course delivery to the right to begin the registration process for the Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education courses.
As you can imagine, I was so excited after passing and obtaining my Real Estate License on the first try, I hit the ground running and wasted no time finding the right real estate company to affiliate with, and immediately started my business.
Career WebSchool was absolutely perfect for me. The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment. I have found that it is actually harder to stay focused in the classroom setting! More often than not, the in-class delivery tends do go off topic and I occasionally feel that my time could have been better spent taking these classes through Career WebSchool.
The progressive learning format of the Career WebSchool course made sure that I fully understood the subject and topics before moving on. This gave me confidence that I was not only learning the new material, but also retaining it...Alana P.
Our online delivery system for real estate license was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes. Career WebSchool went online in 1996 and was instrumental in the development of the ARELLO standards for certifying real estate license schools to offer online real estate license courses.
To Complete your Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education Requirement You Must:
- A licensee can meet the continuing education requirements by:
- A One-Time Requirement of completing a Fingerprint-based criminal history record check
- Passing the state portion of the broker licensing examination during your renewal cycle, OR
- Effective April 1st, 2006, each active licensed broker must complete the "Annual Commission Update" course twice during each license period, plus electives for a total of 24 hours of CE during your renewal cycle. A licensee may not take the same version of the Update Course more than once during each license period. The update course may only be taken from schools approved by the Division of Private Occupational Schools or colleges and universities. If the Update Course is taken three times during a license period, the licensee will receive elective credit hours for the third course, OR
- Completing the 24-hour “Brokerage Administration” course (if not previously taken for CE credit) during your renewal cycle, OR
- Completing the 24-hour “Broker Transition” course (if not previously taken for CE credit) during your renewal cycle, OR
- Completing 72 total hours in the Colorado Contracts & Regulations course (48-hrs) AND Real Estate Closings (24-hrs) during your renewal cycle.
- Maximum of 8 hours of credit may be earned per day
- No credit may be given for the same course more than once per calendar year
- Hours in excess of 24 may not be carried forward into the next license period
- The Commission Update Course requires a written test (70% score min.)
- Elective courses may or may not be tested at the discretion of the provider
The information provided is designed to provide a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the Colorado Real Estate Commission to renew your Colorado Real Estate License.
Career WebSchool: Career WebSchool has offered the most effective online real estate licensing courses since 1989. Career Web School Colorado is a state approved Online Real Estate School offering real estate agents an easy, cost-effective method of completing their Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education courses. Besides your Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education courses, you may also complete your Colorado Real Estate Broker course with ease as well. All of our real estate license courses are APPROVED by the Colorado Real Estate Commission.
How does a course work?
Each Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you willanswer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, thelearning processkeeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problemswith and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson.
Completing the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 15-hours of Elective Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education courses will take approximately 15 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
Colorado does not require final exams for Colorado Real Estate Continuing Education courses.