Register and Purchase the Course
Select and register for the course/package from the list of available courses.
Complete the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 75 hour New York Real Estate Salespersons course will take approximately 78 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
Take the Course Final Exam
The final exam for the 75hr Real Estate Prelicense Course exam must be administered in a proctored environment.
Minimum grade of 70% is required on the end-of-course examination
All Courses Offered By Career WebSchool are approved by the State of New York
In order to become a real estate saleperson in the state of New York one must
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have no Felony charges on record
- Submit proof of US Residency
- Complete 75 hours of prelicense education inclusive of passing a course final exam (Those salesperson applicants who completed the 45 hour salesperson course prior to July 1, 2008 may complete the additional 30 hour qualifying course to satisfy the 75 hour requirement.)
- Submit an Salesperson application and associated fee
- Take and pass the State examination
The information requirements above are a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the New York Division of Licensing - http://www.dos.state.ny.us/lcns/
All the costs except shipping, and applicable taxes are included in the price of the course or package offered.
All your questions on what to purchase in order to fulfill your New York real estate license requirements can be answered by calling 1-888-553-1267
You can reach your School Administrator at 1-800-532-7649 for all questions pertaining to registration, refunds, school policy , course content, explanation of state licensing law, final exams and completion certificates.
Technical Support is available at 1-800-743-8703 during the following hours
- Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 11:00pm EST
- Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 – 4:00pm EST.
- Holidays are an exception to this schedule. On holidays, the Technical Support hours may change.
All New York real estate license courses are online and access is available 24/7
Our online delivery system for real estate license courses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
Career WebSchool (formerly Vanguard Schools) went online in 1996 and was instrumental in the development of the ARELLO standards for certifying real estate license schools to offer online real estate license courses