Georgia Appraisal Continuing Education
An FHA Single-Family Appraisal (v3)Learn more >>
Residential Appraiser Site Valuation & Cost Approach (v3)Learn more >>
- Focuses on the valuation of vacant land parcels and the development of the cost approach.
- Develops your skills by creating a current cost estimate using market extraction, interview techniques, and information provided by professional cost data sources.
- Covers the origin of the appraisal assignment to a final value estimate using various cost approach applications.
- Completion of Basic Appraisal Principles and Procedures Courses required as a prerequisite for this course.
- Credit for 15 hrs of the 2008 Real Property Appraiser Qualification Criteria for the Licensed Appraiser level.
Residential Market Analysis and Highest and Best UseLearn more >>
- Learn how to find the information you need to make a highest and best use decision and how to interpret the information you find.
- Provides information on how to read and map a market area for a subject property and discover the essential links between market analysis, highest and best use analysis, and the three approaches to value (cost, sales comparison, and income capitalization).
Residential Report Writing and Case Studies (v5)Learn more >>
- Objectives are achieved through the mastery and application of residential valuation procedures, grammar rules and writing techniques, and specific writing assignments based on a residential case study.
- Practice writing effective narrative comments for form appraisal reports and learn how to explain valuation procedures and conclusions to users of reports.
- Techniques applied in this course are useful in real-life situations.
A URAR Form Review (v3)Learn more >>
Appraisal Math and StatisticsLearn more >>
Cost Approach OverviewLearn more >>
Income Capitalization OverviewLearn more >>
Sales Comparison ApproachLearn more >>
Georgia Appraisers, Stay Ahead of the Game!
Complete Your Georgia Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education Courses from the Comfort of Your Home!
Our Georgia appraisal continuing education courses have everything you need to satisfy your 14hr/year appraisal continuing education requirement from the comfort of your home or office!
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every Georgia appraisal continuing education experience, Career WebSchool Appraisal School offers the highest quality online Georgia real estate appraisal continuing education courses built on twenty years of documented success.
Complete Your Georgia Appraisal Continuing Education Course Now
You can be on your way to completing your Georgia Real Estate Appraisal License Continuing Education courses in just one click!
Thank you for your online classes. They are very easy to complete, reasonably priced, and perfect for my busy life. You are making it easy for me to renew my license.Jeffrey T.
Career WebSchool Appraisal School's online delivery system for real estate appraisal education courses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from IDECC. The IDECC standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Real Estate Appraiser Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by the International Distance Education Certification Center for real estate appraiser licensing courses and real estate appraisal schools.
Career WebSchool: 1-888-553-1267
Career WebSchool, the nation's premier distance education provider has developed the ONLY online Georgia real estate appraisal continuing education courses delivered using their proven Mastery and Fluency education methodology. Career WebSchool Appraisal School has offered the most effective online real estate pre-license courses since 1989 and real estate appraisal training since 2001. Career Web School Georgia is an Online Real Estate Appraisal School offering real estate appraisers an easy, cost-effective method of satisfying your Georgia real estate appraisal continuing education. All of our real estate appraiser license education courses are APPROVED by the Georgia Real Estate Appraisers Board.
Self-Paced Online Courses
Each course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented in small, easy-to-understand sentences or paragraphs at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You will keep working on the lesson until you have answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you do not have to repeat work you have already done when you return to a lesson.
Instructor-led Online Courses
We also offer instructor-led online courses. Students login to their course at a set time and an instructor will teach the entire course online. Students are required to be online for the duration of the class. Periodically students will be asked questions so the instructor can verify presence.
Select View Online Instructor-Led Courses on the right hand side of the screen to see what courses are being offered in this format and dates and times for the courses. After registering, you will receive instructions on how and when to login to your course. The instructor will teach the course through live streaming video, Power Point slides and online quizzes. If you have any questions about these courses, please contact Career WebSchool at 888-553-1267.
Georgia does not require final exams for Georgia Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education courses.