Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education
2012 Michigan Renewal Package 1Learn more >>
- 2012 Legal Updates - This course covers recent changes to Michigan law including the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund, General Property Tax Act, Michigan Penal Code, Act 34 and Act 35, and real estate license law regarding the display of licenses. Course Code - 274-M5529
- Principles of Commercial Real Estate - Understand the different types of commercial real estate including office space, retail space and storage facilities. Additional topics include industrial real estate brokerage, site selection, land development, and the effect of local and regional labor markets on commercial real estate. Course Code - 274-M610
2012 Michigan Renewal Package 2Learn more >>
- 2012 Legal Updates - This course covers recent changes to Michigan law including the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund, General Property Tax Act, Michigan Penal Code, Act 34 and Act 35, and real estate license law regarding the display of licenses. . Course Code - 274-M5529
- Ethics in Real Estate - Ethics in Real Estate covers the NAR Code of Ethics and reviews case studies pertaining to the code. Sample scenarios are included as a decision making practice for licensees. This course will insure that real estate professionals have a strong understanding of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Code of Ethics and understand the difference between ethical and unethical behavior. Course Code - 274-M607
2012 Michigan Renewal Package 3Learn more >>
- 2012 Legal Updates - This course covers recent changes to Michigan law including the Michigan Natural Resources Trust Fund, General Property Tax Act, Michigan Penal Code, Act 34 and Act 35, and real estate license law regarding the display of licenses. Course Code -274-M5529
- Tax Free Exchanges - Covers the basics of a tax free exchange of residential investment property. Topics covered include requirements of a tax free exchange, types of exchanges and the methods for transferring title when an exchange takes place. Course Code - 274-M612
ADA and Fair HousingLearn more >>
Ethics in Real Estate (V7)Learn more >>
Federal Law and Commercial Real EstateLearn more >>
Introduction to Ethics in Real Estate (V6)Learn more >>
Principles of Commercial Real EstateLearn more >>
RESPA ReformLearn more >>
Tax Free ExchangesLearn more >>
Michigan 2010 Legal UpdatesLearn more >>
Michigan 2011 Legal UpdatesLearn more >>
Michigan 2012 Legal UpdatesLearn more >>
Michigan Licensees, Stay Ahead of the Game!
Complete Your Annual Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education Courses from the Comfort of Your Home!
The choice you have made to utilize distance education as your method of learning can make all the difference! So, join the 750,000 and growing number of students achieving greater success using our proven distance education solutions. Career WebSchool gives you more renewal package options than any other provider to satisfy your annual Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education requirement from the comfort of your home or office!
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation – but also making a wise decision about your professional education - day one. Choosing an education provider with a Proven Track Record Guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education experience, Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Career WebSchool, the Nation’s premier distance education provider has developed the ONLY online Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses delivered using their proven Mastery and Fluency education methodology. The primary feature that distinguishes this system from more traditional computer-based instruction is that the system is designed around proven instructional strategies, rather than around the capabilities of the computer. It presents the material to be learned, provides adequate explanation to insure that the student understands what is being presented, and requires that the student demonstrate his/her understanding through active participation in the learning process.
Complete Your Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education Course Now
You can be on your way to completing your Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education Courses in just One Click! Simply select your choice of the format for course delivery to the right to begin the registration process for the Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses.
As you can imagine, I was so excited after passing and obtaining my Real Estate License on the first try, I hit the ground running and wasted no time finding the right real estate company to affiliate with, and immediately started my business.
Career WebSchool was absolutely perfect for me. The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment. I have found that it is actually harder to stay focused in the classroom setting! More often than not, the in-class delivery tends do go off topic and I occasionally feel that my time could have been better spent taking these classes through Career WebSchool.
The progressive learning format of the Career WebSchool course made sure that I fully understood the subject and topics before moving on. This gave me confidence that I was not only learning the new material, but also retaining it...Alana P.
Our online delivery system for real estate license was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes. Career WebSchool went online in 1996 and was instrumental in the development of the ARELLO standards for certifying real estate license schools to offer online real estate license courses.
To Complete your Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education Requirement:
- All licenses expire every three years.
- Licensees must complete 18 hours of continuing education per 3-year license cycle, which includes at least 2 hours per calendar year of a course that is approved for Michigan law, rules and court cases regarding real estate.
- Any education successfully completed by a licensee for further professional designation and approved by the department as continuing education may be counted toward the total continuing education credits required for the 3-year license cycle.
The information contained above is designed to provide a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the Michigan Real Estate Commission.
Career WebSchool: Career WebSchool has offered the most effective online real estate licensing courses since 1989. Career Web School Michigan is a state approved Online Real Estate School offering real estate agents an easy, cost-effective method of completing their Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses. Besides your Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses, you may also complete your Michigan Real Estate Broker course with ease as well. All of our real estate license courses are APPROVED by the Michigan Real Estate Commission.
How does a course work?
Each Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you willanswer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, thelearning processkeeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problemswith and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson.
Completing the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 6-hours of Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses will take approximately 6 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
Michigan does not require final exams for Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses.