Choose Your Course
You can choose an individual course or get the most value for your money with a package. All of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. Learn more about our courses.
- 2014 Legal Updates - This must-take legal update course includes up-to-date information to help you look out for the best interest of your client, negotiate effectively, clinch the commission, limit the liability, and much more. M-5822
- RESPA Reform - This course begins with an overview of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the rationale behind RESPA reform. Revisions to the Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and the HUD-1 and HUD-1A Settlement Statements are described in detail, along with tolerance requirements. The course concludes with some of the most frequently asked questions regarding RESPA reform and the revised GFE, HUD-1, and HUD-1A forms. Course Code - 274-M611
- 2014 Legal Updates - This must-take legal update course includes up-to-date information to help you look out for the best interest of your client, negotiate effectively, clinch the commission, limit the liability, and much more.
- Federal Law and Commercial Real Estate - This course acquaints students with specific laws pertaining to commercial real estate ownership. Includes laws governing environmental issues, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and interstate land sales. Course Code - 274-M608
- 2014 Legal Updates - This must-take legal update course includes up-to-date information to help you look out for the best interest of your client, negotiate effectively, clinch the commission, limit the liability, and much more. Course Code: M-5822
- ADA and Fair Housing - ADA legislation affects the business of every real estate agent. Find out what the laws cover and how it pertains to you, while refreshing your knowledge of the Federal Fair Housing Laws. Course Code - 274-M606
Michigan Licensees, Stay Ahead of the Game!
Complete Your Annual Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education Courses from the Comfort of Your Home!
The choice you have made to utilize distance education as your method of learning can make all the difference! So, join the 750,000 and growing number of students achieving greater success using our proven distance education solutions. Career WebSchool gives you more renewal package options than any other provider to satisfy your annual Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education requirement from the comfort of your home or office!
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation – but also making a wise decision about your professional education - day one. Choosing an education provider with a Proven Track Record Guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education experience, Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Career WebSchool, the Nation’s premier distance education provider has developed the ONLY online Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses delivered using their proven Mastery and Fluency education methodology. The primary feature that distinguishes this system from more traditional computer-based instruction is that the system is designed around proven instructional strategies, rather than around the capabilities of the computer. It presents the material to be learned, provides adequate explanation to insure that the student understands what is being presented, and requires that the student demonstrate his/her understanding through active participation in the learning process.
Complete Your Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education Course Now
You can be on your way to completing your Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education Courses in just One Click! Simply select your choice of the format for course delivery to the right to begin the registration process for the Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses.
As you can imagine, I was so excited after passing and obtaining my Real Estate License on the first try, I hit the ground running and wasted no time finding the right real estate company to affiliate with, and immediately started my business.
Career WebSchool was absolutely perfect for me. The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment. I have found that it is actually harder to stay focused in the classroom setting! More often than not, the in-class delivery tends do go off topic and I occasionally feel that my time could have been better spent taking these classes through Career WebSchool.
The progressive learning format of the Career WebSchool course made sure that I fully understood the subject and topics before moving on. This gave me confidence that I was not only learning the new material, but also retaining it...Alana P.
Our online delivery system for real estate license was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes. Career WebSchool went online in 1996 and was instrumental in the development of the ARELLO standards for certifying real estate license schools to offer online real estate license courses.
To Complete your Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education Requirement:
- All licenses expire every three years.
- Licensees must complete 18 hours of continuing education per 3-year license cycle, which includes at least 2 hours per calendar year of a course that is approved for Michigan law, rules and court cases regarding real estate.
- Any education successfully completed by a licensee for further professional designation and approved by the department as continuing education may be counted toward the total continuing education credits required for the 3-year license cycle.
The information contained above is designed to provide a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the Michigan Real Estate Commission.
Career WebSchool: Career WebSchool has offered the most effective online real estate licensing courses since 1989. Career Web School Michigan is a state approved Online Real Estate School offering real estate agents an easy, cost-effective method of completing their Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses. Besides your Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses, you may also complete your Michigan Real Estate Broker course with ease as well. All of our real estate license courses are APPROVED by the Michigan Real Estate Commission.
How does a course work?
Each Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you willanswer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, thelearning processkeeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problemswith and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson.
Completing the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 6-hours of Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses will take approximately 6 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
Michigan does not require final exams for Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education courses.