New Hampshire Real Estate Continuing Education
9 Hour Elective PackageLearn more >>
- ADA and Fair Housing -ADA legislation affects the business of every real estate agent. Find out what the laws cover and how it pertains to you, while refreshing your knowledge of the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
- Federal Law and Commercial Real Estate-This course acquaints students to specific laws pertaining to commercial real estate ownership, transactions and federal laws governing real estate agencies. Includes agency, contracts, deeds, easements, estates in land, zoning, restrictions, tenancy, liens, foreclosures, title transfer, leases and court decisions.
- RESPA Reform -This course begins with an overview of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the rationale behind RESPA reform. Revisions to the Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and the HUD-1 and HUD-1A Settlement Statements are described in detail, along with tolerance requirements. The course concludes with some of the most frequently asked questions regarding RESPA reform and the revised GFE, HUD-1, and HUD-1A forms.
ADA and Fair HousingLearn more >>
Federal Law and Commercial Real EstateLearn more >>
RESPA ReformLearn more >>
Tax Free ExchangesLearn more >>
As you can imagine, I was so excited after passing and obtaining my Real Estate License on the first try, I hit the ground running and wasted no time finding the right real estate company to affiliate with, and immediately started my business.
Career WebSchool was absolutely perfect for me. The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment. I have found that it is actually harder to stay focused in the classroom setting! More often than not, the in-class delivery tends do go off topic and I occasionally feel that my time could have been better spent taking these classes through Career WebSchool.
The progressive learning format of the Career WebSchool course made sure that I fully understood the subject and topics before moving on. This gave me confidence that I was not only learning the new material, but also retaining it...Alana P.
Our online delivery system for real estate license was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes. Career WebSchool went online in 1996 and was instrumental in the development of the ARELLO standards for certifying real estate license schools to offer online real estate license courses.
To Complete your New Hampshire Real Estate Continuing Education Requirement You Must:
- All active and inactive licensees are required to complete 3 hours of core CE upon renewal of their license,
- All active licensees must complete an additional 9 hours of elective CE,
- Licensees must renew their license every two years.
Sales agents must renew every 2 years from the date their license was issued.
The information provided is designed to provide a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission to renew your New Hampshire Real Estate License.
Career WebSchool: Career WebSchool has offered the most effective online real estate licensing courses since 1989. Career Web School New Hampshire is a state approved Online Real Estate School offering real estate agents an easy, cost-effective method of completing their New Hampshire Real Estate Continuing Education courses. Besides your New Hampshire Real Estate Continuing Education courses, you may also complete your New Hampshire Real Estate Broker course with ease as well. All of our real estate license courses are APPROVED by the New Hampshire Real Estate Commission.
How does a course work?
Each New Hampshire Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20–30 minutes on average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy–to–understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson.
Completing the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 15–hours of Elective New Hampshire Real Estate Continuing Education courses will take approximately 15 hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
New Hampshire does not require final exams for New Hampshire Real Estate Continuing Education courses.