New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education
Choose Your Course
You can choose an individual course or get the most value for your money with a package. All of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. Learn more about our courses.
New Jersey License Renewal Package 1Learn more
- Ethics and New Jersey Fair Housing - This course covers the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practices established by the National Association of RealtorsÃ?Â® (NAR). Covers definition of terms, examples of ethical and unethical practices, scenarios, and decision making exercises. Provides a refresher of federal fair housing laws and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination. The course provides 2 hours of ethics and 4 hours of fair housing and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination.
- Commercial Sales and Exchanges - Covers the commercial sales transaction and tax deferred exchanges. Learn essential elements of the contract, closing procedures, and documentation in a commercial sale.
New Jersey License Renewal Package 2Learn more
- Ethics and New Jersey Fair Housing - This course covers the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practices established by the National Association of RealtorsÃ??Ã?Â® (NAR). Covers definition of terms, examples of ethical and unethical practices, scenarios, and decision making exercises. Provides a refresher of federal fair housing laws and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination. The course provides 2 hours of ethics and 4 hours of fair housing and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination.
- Tax Advantages of Home Ownership - Course covers types of tax benefits for homeowners and how to calculate the taxes that will impact the purchase of a home
New Jersey License Renewal Package 3Learn more
- Ethics and New Jersey Fair Housing - Covers the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practices established by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and provides a refresher of federal fair housing laws, as well as the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination. The course provides 2 hours of ethics and 4 hours of fair housing and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination.
- Tax Free Exchanges -Covers the basics of a tax free exchange of residential investment property.
- RESPA Reform -The course begins with an overview of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the rationale behind RESPA reform. Revisions to the Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and the HUD-1 and HUD-1A Settlement Statements are described in detail, along with tolerance requirements.
Commercial Leases - 6 Hours Elective CreditLearn more
Commercial Sales and Exchanges - 6 Hour ElectiveLearn more
Ethics and New Jersey Fair Housing - 4 Hours Core and 2 Hours EthicsLearn more
Tax Advantages of Home Ownership (v3) - 6 Hour Elective CourseLearn more
Green Home Features - 3 Hour ElectiveLearn more
RESPA Reform - 3 Hour Elective - Specific Aspects of Residential Real Estate TransactionsLearn more
Short Sales and Foreclosures- 3 Hour ElectiveLearn more
Tax Free Exchanges - 3 hour Elective Financing CourseLearn more
New Jersey Licensees, Stay Ahead of the Game!
Complete Your New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education Courses from the Comfort of Your Home!
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation—but also making a wise decision about your professional education—day one. Choosing an education provider with a proven track record guarantees that you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education experience, Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education course built on twenty years of documented success. Career WebSchool, the Nation’s premier distance education provider has developed the ONLY online New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education course delivered using their proven Mastery and Fluency education methodology. The primary feature that distinguishes this system from more traditional computer–based instruction is that the system is designed around proven instructional strategies, rather than around the capabilities of the computer. It presents the material to be learned, provides adequate explanation to insure that the student understands what is being presented, and requires that the student demonstrate his/her understanding through active participation in the learning process.
Our online delivery system for real estate license was one of the first in the Nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards ensure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes. Career WebSchool went online in 1996 and was instrumental in the development of the ARELLO standards for certifying real estate license schools to offer online real estate license courses.
To Complete Your New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education Requirements You Must:
- Complete 12 hours every 2 years,
- 6 hours of mandatory topics and 6 hours of electives
Career WebSchool: Career WebSchool has offered the most effective online real estate licensing courses since 1989. Career Web School New Jersey is a state approved Online Real Estate School offering real estate agents an easy, cost–effective method of completing their New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education courses. Besides your New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education courses, you may also complete your New Jersey Real Estate Broker course with ease as well. All of our real estate license courses are APPROVED by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission.
How Does a Course Work?
Each New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20–30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy–to–understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You’ll keep working on the lesson until you’ve answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don’t have to repeat work you’ve already done when you return to a lesson.
Completing the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. A three hour New Jersey Real Estate Continuing Education course will take approximately three hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.