North Dakota Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education Courses
An FHA Single-Family Appraisal (v3)Learn more >>
Residential Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach (v3)Learn more >>
- Focuses on the valuation of vacant land parcels and the development of the cost approach.
- Develops your skills by creating a current cost estimate using market extraction, interview techniques, and information provided by professional cost data sources.
- Covers the origin of the appraisal assignment to a final value estimate using various cost approach applications.
- Completion of Basic Appraisal Principles and Procedures Courses required as a prerequisite for this course.
Residential Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use (v2)Learn more >>
- Learn how to find the information you need to make a highest and best use decision and how to interpret the information you find.
- Provides information on how to read and map a market area for a subject property and discover the essential links between market analysis, highest and best use analysis, and the three approaches to value (cost, sales comparison, and income capitalization).
Residential Report Writing and Case Studies (v5)Learn more >>
- Objectives are achieved through the mastery and application of residential valuation procedures, grammar rules and writing techniques, and specific writing assignments based on a residential case study.
- Practice writing effective narrative comments for form appraisal reports and learn how to explain valuation procedures and conclusions to users of reports.
- Techniques applied in this course are useful in real-life situations.
Appraisal Math and StatisticsLearn more >>
Cost Approach OverviewLearn more >>
Income Capitalization OverviewLearn more >>
Sales Comparison ApproachLearn more >>
Renew your North Dakota appraisal license with our appraisal continuing education courses
Career WebScool renewing your appraisal license easy. Taking our North Dakota appraisal courses is a convenient and cost effective means of meeting the license renewal requirements. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate appraiser after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate appraisal course is:
- Approved by the North Dakota Appraisal Board.
- Accredited by IDECC Our online delivery system for real estate appraisal courses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from IDECC. The IDECC standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying the IDECC seal have met the high standards of quality required by The International Distance Education Certification Center for online appraisal courses.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning! How the Courses Work All the lessons in course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. Each real estate pre license course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson. When you complete your course you will be required to pass a final exam.
Choose Your Course
We have multiple North Dakota real estate pre-license courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. Career WebSchool offers two appraisal courses, USPAP and FHA. Within the coming weeks, we plan to expand this list of courses as we receive approval.
Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it's hard to know what you are paying for until it's too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser