Give yourself the best chance for success!
- Real Estate Fundamentals (online) - Real estate principles, Pennsylvania License Law.
- Real Estate Practice (online) - Procedures , techniques, and ethics.
- PA Exam Prep (online) - The only mastery and fluency exam prep system in the market.
- MathMaster (online) - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
- Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession, 11e Jacobus (Book)*
*All of our prelicense courses are designed to be taken independently from any specific textbook. The online prelicensing course covers all the required material necessary to prepare you for the PA state licensing exam. The Jacobus textbook included in this package is an excellent additional learning resource and provided as a supplemental reference only.
- Real Estate Fundamentals - Real estate principles, Pennsylvania License Law.
- Real Estate Practice - Procedures , techniques, and ethics.
- Pennsylvania Exam Prep - The only mastery fluency exam prep system in the market.
- MathMaster - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
- Real Estate Fundamentals -
Prepare to pass your exam on the first try with our Pennsylvania real estate pre-license course
Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Pennsylvania real estate pre-license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying the ARELLO seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning! How the Courses Work All the lessons in course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. Each real estate pre license course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson. When you complete your course you will be required to pass a final exam.
Choose Your Course
We have multiple Pennsylvania real estate pre-license courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Pennsylvania Complete Course Package – Our most popular package has everything you need to pass the state licensing exam the first time. You’ll get all three of these courses and a book discounted than if purchased separately.
- Real Estate Fundamentals – 30 Hours
- Real Estate Practice – 30 Hours
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Exam Prep
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Pennsylvania you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational portion.
- Coursework: You must successfully complete 60 hours of real estate prelicense courses as prescribed by the commission and pass the final exam. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass a proctored final exam with a score of 70% or better. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam and our administrators will help you schedule it.
- State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Pennsylvania licensing examination. Students that have completed our Pennsylvania real estate pre-license course have high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Please refer to the commission web site for more information: http://www.dos.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/bureau_of_professional___occupational_affairs/12483.
Just over three months ago I purchased The Works from you, and passed my state exam on the first try. I am receiving my real estate salesperson's license just months after I decided to get into it, thanks to you! Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it's hard to know what you are paying for until it's too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser