Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education
24 hour Rhode Island Renewal PackageLearn more >>
- ADA and Fair Housing - (MEETS THREE HOURS CORE CREDIT) Find out what the laws cover and how it pertains to you, while refreshing your knowledge of the Federal Fair Housing Laws.
- Green Home Features - This course covers features of a "green home," including energy and water efficiency, lighting, appliances, and renewable energy.
- Ethics in Real Estate- (MEETS THREE HOURS CORE CREDIT) Ethics in Real Estate covers the NAR Code of Ethics and reviews case studies pertaining to the code.
- RESPA Reform -This course begins with an overview of the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the rationale behind RESPA reform. Revisions to the Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and the HUD-1 and HUD-1A Settlement Statements are described in detail, along with tolerance requirements. The course concludes with some of the most frequently asked questions regarding RESPA reform and the revised GFE, HUD-1, and HUD-1A forms.
- Basic Real Estate Finance - Covers basic principles of real estate finance. Topics include financing instruments, promissory notes, mortgages, assumptions, priority of loans, foreclosures, trust deeds, types of loans, sources of funds, loan practices and closing costs.
- Tax Advantages of Home Ownership - Course covers types of tax benefits for homeowners and how to calculate the taxes that will impact the purchase of a home.
Basic Real Estate Finance (v4)Learn more >>
Green Home ConstructionLearn more >>
Tax Advantages of Home Ownership (v3)Learn more >>
ADA and Fair HousingLearn more >>
Ethics In Real Estate (v7)Learn more >>
Green Home FeaturesLearn more >>
RESPA ReformLearn more >>
Real Estate MathLearn more >>
Short Sales and ForeclosuresLearn more >>
Tax Free ExchangesLearn more >>
Rhode Island Licensees, Stay Ahead of the Game!
Complete 12 hrs of Electives for Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education from the Comfort of Your Home!
The choice you have made to utilize distance education as your method of learning can make all the difference! So, join the 750,000 and growing number of students achieving greater success using our proven distance education solutions. Our Rhode Island Real Estate License courses allow you to complete your Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education elective courses requirements from the comfort of your home or office!
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation – but also making a wise decision about your professional education - day one. Choosing an education provider with a Proven Track Record Guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge to succeed.
Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education experience, Career WebSchool offers the highest quality online Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Career WebSchool, the Nation’s premier distance education provider has developed the ONLY online Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education courses delivered using their proven Mastery and Fluency education methodology. The primary feature that distinguishes this system from more traditional computer-based instruction is that the system is designed around proven instructional strategies, rather than around the capabilities of the computer. It presents the material to be learned, provides adequate explanation to insure that the student understands what is being presented, and requires that the student demonstrate his/her understanding through active participation in the learning process.
Complete Your Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education Course Now
You can be on your way to completing the 12hrs of Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education Course elective requirements in just One Click! Simply select your choice of the format for course delivery to the right to begin the registration process for the Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education courses.
As you can imagine, I was so excited after passing and obtaining my Real Estate License on the first try, I hit the ground running and wasted no time finding the right real estate company to affiliate with, and immediately started my business.
Career WebSchool was absolutely perfect for me. The online course allowed me to learn at my pace and also work on it around my schedule. I definitely would have had a difficult time learning the same material in a classroom environment. I have found that it is actually harder to stay focused in the classroom setting! More often than not, the in-class delivery tends do go off topic and I occasionally feel that my time could have been better spent taking these classes through Career WebSchool.
The progressive learning format of the Career WebSchool course made sure that I fully understood the subject and topics before moving on. This gave me confidence that I was not only learning the new material, but also retaining it...Alana P.
Our online delivery system for real estate license was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying this seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes. Career WebSchool went online in 1996 and was instrumental in the development of the ARELLO standards for certifying real estate license schools to offer online real estate license courses.
To Complete your Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education Requirement You Must:
- Prior to renewal of any Broker's or Salesperson's License, the Licensee shall present evidence to the Real Estate Section of the Department of attendance and successful completion during the preceding two (2) year period of eighteen (18) clock hours of real estate oriented educational sessions or courses of instruction of which at least six (6) clock hours must come from the following core courses:
- Law of Agency
- Law of Contracts
- Fair Housing
- Lead Hazard Mitigation
- RI License Law & Ethic
The information provided is designed to provide a summary of the minimum education, experience, and examination requirements established by the Rhode Island Real Estate Commission to renew your Rhode Island Real Estate License.
Career WebSchool: Career WebSchool has offered the most effective online real estate licensing courses since 1989. Career Web School Rhode Island is a state approved Online Real Estate School offering real estate agents an easy, cost-effective method of completing their Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education courses. Besides your Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education courses, you may also complete your Rhode Island Real Estate Broker course with ease as well. All of our real estate license courses are APPROVED by the Rhode Island Real Estate Commission.
Each Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you willanswer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, thelearning processkeeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problemswith and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson.
Completing the Course
All the lessons for the course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. The 12hrs of Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education electives courses will take approximately the rated hours to complete. You may access the online course immediately and begin working as soon as you complete the registration process.
Rhode Island does not require final exams for Rhode Island Real Estate Continuing Education courses.