Get our quality guarantee and exam prep!
This 60-hour package contains everything from "The Basic" package PLUS our National Real Estate Exam Prep which is comprised of the major testing formats found in real estate state exam testing and includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams.
Additional highlights include (2) 100-question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). You can have confidence in your level of preparation knowing that, all in all, our exam prep features 1,000 questions on real estate content!
Tennessee "The Works" Package includes:
- Tennessee Mandatory Prelicensing Course
- National Real Estate Exam Prep - The SMART Guide to Passing.
- MathMaster - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
- Virtual Study Program Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
The Career Webschool Quality Guarantee.*
*In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, Career Webschool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.
"The Basic" package has everything you need to fulfill Tennessee's real estate education requirement to qualify to sit for the state exam to become a real estate salesperson.
As an added bonus to the mandatory 60 hours, MathMaster is also included to give you a crash course on real estate math to better ensure your success!
Tennessee Sales Prelicense Course: Study when you want and where you want with the mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Sales Prelicense course. It has everything needed to satisfy Tennessee's state education requirement for a real estate salesperson to qualify to take the state licensing exam.
This 60-hour real estate prelicense course is an affordable, convenient way to prepare you with the knowledge needed to pass the state exam and begin a successful career in real estate. Highlights include real estate law, finance, ownership, contracts and the transfer and use of property.
MathMaster: Math is a big part of real estate! Make sure that your skills and knowledge are up-to-date. MathMaster is designed to help you develop strong skills in real estate math--helping to ensure success on your state exam!
There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. This gives you the tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use, and formulas.
Study when and where you want with this mobile- and tablet-ready, hassle-free Affiliate Broker Prelicense course.
It has everything needed to satisfy Tennessee's state education requirement for a real estate affiliate broker to qualify to take the state licensing exam. This 60-hour real estate affiliate broker prelicense course is an affordable, convenient way to prepare you with the knowledge needed to pass the state exam and begin a successful career in real estate.
Highlights for this course include: Broker Relationships, Leasing & Property Management, Contracts, Liens, Property Ownership, TREC, Taxes, Title Transfer, License Requirements and Commercial Real Estate.
Math is a big part of real estate! Make sure that your skills and knowledge are up-to-date.
MathMaster is designed to help you develop strong skills in real estate math--helping to ensure success on your state exam! There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to master real estate math.
Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use and formulas. MathMaster is an excellent crash course to help you prepare for the exam and a successful real estate career.
Be smart. Have confidence in yourself and your real estate knowledge.
With more than 20 years in the real estate education field, we applied our research, expertise and experience to build an exam prep course comprised of the major testing formats and questions found in real estate state exam testing.
This includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams. Additional highlights include (2) 100 question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). All in all, our exam prep covers 1,000 questions on real estate content.
Prepare to pass your exam on the first try with our Tennessee real estate license course
Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Tennessee real estate license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You'll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Tennessee Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying the ARELLO seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning! How the Courses Work All the lessons in course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. Each real estate pre license course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson. When you complete your course you will be required to pass a final exam.
Choose Your Course
We have multiple Tennessee real estate license courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Tennessee Complete Course Package – Our most popular package has everything you need to pass the state licensing exam the first time. You'll get all three of these courses discounted than when purchased separately.
- Tennessee Principles of Real Estate – 60 Hours
- Tennessee Exam Prep
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Tennessee you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational portion.
- Coursework: You must complete 60 hours of Tennessee real estate license courses and pass the final exam for each course. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass a proctored final exam with a score of 70% or better. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam and our administrators will help you schedule it.
- State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Tennessee licensing examination. Students that have completed our Tennessee real estate license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass a course final and state licensing exams
- Please refer to the commission web site for more information: Click Here
Just over three months ago I purchased The Works from you, and passed my state exam on the first try. I am receiving my real estate salesperson's license just months after I decided to get into it, thanks to you! Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it's hard to know what you are paying for until it's too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser