Get our quality guarantee and exam prep!
This 180-hour package contains everything from "The Basic" package PLUS our National Real Estate Exam Prep which is comprised of the major testing formats found in real estate state exam testing and includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams.
Additional highlights include (2) 100-question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). You can have confidence in your level of preparation knowing that, all in all, our exam prep covers 1,000 questions on real estate content!
Texas "The Works" Package includes:
- Texas Mandatory Prelicensing Courses
- National Real Estate Exam Prep - The SMART Guide to Passing.
- MathMaster - Clear and concise review of real estate math.
- Virtual Study Program Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
The Career Webschool Quality Guarantee.*
*In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, Career Webschool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.
"The Basic" package has everything you need to fulfill the 180 hour Texas real estate education requirement to qualify to sit for the state exam to become a real estate salesperson.
- Texas Principles of Real Estate: Gain a foundation in Texas Real Estate Principles. Fulfill both the Principles I & II Texas core requirement with this 60 hour course. The focus for this real estate course is on property transfer, property ownership, real estate licensing, real estate math, finance and fair housing.
- Texas Promulgated Contract Forms: Get a core understanding of promulgated contract forms in Texas. This 30 hour course focuses on the broker-lawyer committee, commission rules, unauthorized practice of law, current promulgated forms and case studies. Completion of this course satisfies the core course requirement for Texas for Promulgated Contract Forms.
- Law of Agency: This course focuses on agreements with buyers and sellers, intermediaries, agency concepts, fiduciary duties, employment issues and agency termination.
- Law of Contracts: Learn the law behind contracts. The curriculum focuses on contract creation, contract law, contract forms and breaches and provisions.
- Real Estate Finance - This course focuses on the set of concepts and techniques used to analyze and finance income-producing real property.
Get a core understanding of promulgated contract forms in Texas.
This 30 hour course focuses on the broker-lawyer committee, commission rules, unauthorized practice of law, current promulgated forms and case studies.
Completion of this course satisfies the Texas core course requirement for Promulgated Contract Forms.
This course focuses on the set of concepts and techniques used to analyze and finance income-producing real property and will satisfy 30 hours of the additional core real estate course requirement necessary for licensure.
Topics covered in this course: financing instruments and creative financing techniques; in-depth mortgage payment patterns and concepts, economic characteristics and standards, and financing of single and income-producing properties; sources and availability of mortgage money and credit and the impact of various factors on the mortgage market; and special government activities having an impact on real estate financing.
This course fulfills the 30-hour Law of Agency requirement for real estate core education in Texas.
This online, mobile-compatible course focuses on agreements with buyers and sellers, intermediaries, agency concepts, fiduciary duties, employment issues and agency termination.
Learn the law behind contracts. This online real estate course meets all the standards for the 30-hour Law of Contracts core course requirement in Texas.
The curriculum focuses on contract creation, contract law, contract forms and breaches and provisions.
This course meets the 30-hour Principles of Real Estate I core course requirement.
The course provides an overview of licensing as a real estate broker and salesperson, distinctions between personal and real property, titles to and conveyance of real estate, ethics of practice as a license holder, federal, state and local fair housing laws, legal descriptions, deeds, encumbrances and liens.
Course # 121
This course meets the 30-hour Principles of Real Estate II core course requirement.
This course covers real estate math, appraisal, finance and regulations, control of land use, licensing as a broker and salesperson (specializations), titles to and conveyance of real estate (leases and property management) deeds, encumbrances and liens, and closing procedures.
Course #: 122
Math is a big part of real estate! Make sure that your skills and knowledge are up-to-date.
MathMaster is designed to help you develop strong skills in real estate math--helping to ensure success on your state exam! There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to master real estate math.
Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use and formulas. MathMaster is an excellent crash course to help you prepare for the exam and a successful real estate career.
Be smart. Have confidence in yourself and your real estate knowledge.
With more than 20 years in the real estate education field, we applied our research, expertise and experience to build an exam prep course comprised of the major testing formats and questions found in real estate state exam testing.
This includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams. Additional highlights include (2) 100 question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). All in all, our exam prep covers 1,000 questions on real estate content.
- Real Estate School Approval
- Prelicense Provider Number - 0570
Prepare to pass your exam on the first try with our Texas real estate license course
Career WebSchool makes becoming a real estate agent easy. Taking our Texas real estate license course is a convenient and cost effective means of studying for and passing your exam. You'll have the skills and knowledge needed to excel as a professional real estate agent after studying from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Your real estate pre-license course is:
- Approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission
- Accredited by ARELLO Our online delivery system for real estate licenses was one of the first in the nation to gain approval from ARELLO. The ARELLO standards insure the best quality in delivery and support is routinely delivered to the student. Online Real Estate Schools displaying the ARELLO seal have met the high standards of quality required by The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials for online real estate courses and real estate classes.
- Delivered using our proven mastery and fluency education methodology Easy and Effective. CompuTaught courses are interactive, effective, and easy to use. No extensive computer experience is needed to sign up and start learning! How the Courses Work All the lessons in course are completed online. Each hour of approved credit will take approximately one hour of computer time to complete. Each real estate pre license course is divided into lessons that take about 20-30 minutes on the average. Each lesson consists of text with multiple choice questions mixed in. The text is presented one small, easy-to-understand sentence or paragraph at a time. After a few screens of text, you will answer a few questions about what you have read. As you progress through the lesson, the learning process keeps track of how you are doing on the questions. After all the text is presented, the computer will go back to the questions you missed or had problems with and review them in random order. You'll keep working on the lesson until you've answered all the questions correctly on two occasions. At that point, the lesson will be marked as complete on the main menu. You can quit a lesson at any time and a bookmark will save your place, so you don't have to repeat work you've already done when you return to a lesson. When you complete your course you will be required to pass a final exam.
Choose Your Course
We have multiple Texas real estate license courses for you to choose from, and all of our lessons can be completed online as soon as your registration is complete. You can choose an a-la-carte course or get the most value for your time and money with a course package.
Texas Complete Course Package – Our most popular package has everything you need to pass the state licensing exam the first time.
- Texas Principles of Real Estate – 60 Hours
- Law of Agency – 30 Hours
- Law of Contracts – 30 Hours
- Promulgated Contracts - 30 Hours
- Real Estate Finance – 30 Hours
- Exam Prep
Prior to becoming a certified real estate agent in Texas you must pass multiple requirements. We will help you satisfy and prepare for the educational portion.
- Coursework: You must complete 180 hours of Texas real estate license courses and pass the final exam for each course. Our online courses satisfy this requirement. Plus you get the added flexibility of taking these courses wherever you have internet access and at your own pace.
- Course Final Exam: At the end of your coursework you must pass an online final exam with a score of 70% or better. Your Career WebSchool course work will prepare you for this exam.
- State Licensing Exam: Next, you must pass the Texas licensing examination. Students that have completed our Texas real estate license course have exceptionally high first time passing rates on their state licensing exams.
- Be a legal resident of Texas
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass a course final and state licensing exams
- Please refer to the commission web site for more information: http://www.trec.state.tx.us/
Just over three months ago I purchased The Works from you, and passed my state exam on the first try. I am receiving my real estate salesperson's license just months after I decided to get into it, thanks to you! Thanks for your honesty. On the Internet, it's hard to know what you are paying for until it's too late. Thanks for your helpfulness. You were available to help me figure out what I needed to get started. Thanks for your kindness. You were watching out for me, always responding very promptly, and even doing more than I asked. Thanks for being the absolute best program I could find! You run an excellent business. You simply could not do any better. D Lesser