"The Basic" package has everything you need to fulfill Alabama's real estate education requirement to qualify to sit for the state exam to become a real estate salesperson.
As an added bonus to the mandatory 60 hours, MathMaster is also included to give you the crash course into real estate math needed to better ensure your success!
1. Alabama Sales Pre-license Course
2. MathMaster: There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use and formulas.
3. Live Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you many have throughout the course.
4. 5-star Customer and Technical Support: Call anytime and a caring staff—customer service, course consultants, or tech support, will be happy to answer your questions and provide the support you need.
5. Real Estate Blog Subscription: Stay up-to-date on the latest real estate industry information and valuable resources.
6. OnCourse Learning Real Estate, formerly Career Webschool Quality Guarantee: In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, OnCourse Learning Real Estate, formerly Career Webschool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.