It's okay to be an overachiever!
The Alabama "The Works Deluxe" Package has everything in it from "The Works" packages PLUS, the hardcover reference textbook Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession.
Make sure that you are set up for success for both the state exam and your future career in real estate. The book serves as an excellent quick and reliable reference throughout a real estate career--especially at the beginning!
Included in "The Works Deluxe" Package:
- Alabama Sales Pre-license Course.
- National Real Estate Exam Prep: This is comprised of the major testing formats found in real estate state exam testing and includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams. Additional highlights include two 100-question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). Our exam prep covers 1,000 questions on real estate content.
- MathMaster: There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use and formulas.
- Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession (Hardcover Book): Please note that our courses are designed to comply with the state requirements without of a textbook. This book is added value to the package and an additional resource.
- National Virtual Study Program Do you learn better in a live setting? The Virtual Study Program bridges the gap between live and online learning to give you added support of an expert instructor. Join this live 8-week webinar series to dive into national topics and help you to succeed on your real estate exam.
- The Career Webschool Quality Guarantee:In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, Career Webschool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.