Fulfill the Arizona requirement for 24 hours of real estate CE for Salespersons with this package.
This renewal package contains the following 6 courses:
1. Consensual Dual Agency (3-Hours): This course offers you an understanding of the potential conflict of interest involved in dual agency as well as best practices and procedures for protecting yourself and your agency through documentation and policy when in a dual agency position.
2. ADA and Fair Housing (3 Hours): Protect your clients' interests and understand their rights regarding the American Disabilities Act and Fair Housing laws. This course offers in-depth insight into the ADA and Fair Housing which affect most areas of real estate
3, Arizona Commissioner's Standards (3 Hours): An Arizona state-specific mandatory course, Arizona's Commissioner's Standards touches on issues surrounding compensation based on state law requirements, how to take care of your clients' money, the gravity of disclosures, recordkeeping, as well as additional actions licensees take.
4. Commercial Sales and Exchanges (6 Hours): This course takes a deep dive into the particulars of the commercial contract, procedures for closing, and essential documentation for commercial sales. Additionally, this course contains insight into the requisites for and advantages of tax deferred exchanges
5. Sales Comparison Approach (6 Hours): This course takes a step-by-step look at the approach. Additionally, this course covers the process for data collections as well as different ways that adjustments can be estimated. Example problems help students to better retain and apply the information
6. Disclosure of Environmental Hazards (3 Hours): This course provides an overview of the regulations, standards and legal rules in real estate for property disclosure.