$500.00 With promo code: $350.00
”The Works Deluxe” package not only increases your likelihood of exam success, but gives you the tools you need to succeed in your career as a Real Estate agent.
1. Arkansas 60-Hour Sales Pre-licensing Course (online): Real Estate Principles, Practices, Arkansas License Law.
2, National Real Estate Exam Prep (online): This is comprised of the major testing formats found in real estate state exam testing and includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams. Additional highlights include two 100-question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). Our exam prep covers 1,000 questions on real estate content.
3. MathMaster (online): There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use and formulas.
4. Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession (Book): All of our pre-license courses are designed to be taken independently from any specific textbook. The online pre-licensing course covers all the required material necessary to prepare you for the Arkansas state licensing exam. The textbook included in this package is an excellent additional learning resource and is provided as a supplemental reference only.
5. National Virtual Study Program: Do you learn better in a live setting? The Virtual Study Program bridges the gap between live and online learning to give you added support of an expert instructor. Join this live 8-week webinar series to dive into national topics and help you to succeed on your real estate exam.
6. Live Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you many have throughout the course.
7. 5-star Customer and Technical Support: Call anytime and a caring staff—customer service, course consultants, or tech support, will be happy to answer your questions and provide the support you need.
8. Real Estate Blog Subscription: Stay up-to-date on the latest real estate industry information and valuable resources.
9. OnCourse Learning Real Estate, formerly Career Webschool Quality Guarantee: In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, OnCourse Learning Real Estate, formerly Career Webschool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.