$99 Now: $79
Successful completion of the courses in this package and passing the end of course online exams satisfies the 135 hour Real Estate Salesperson requirement in California.
1. Real Estate Principles (eBook): Agency, Contracts, Math, Appraisal and Finance.
2. Real Estate Practice (eBook): Marketing, Listing, Disclosures, Purchase Agreements, and Property Management.
3. Real Estate Finance (eBook): Intro to Finance, Lenders, Loan Types, Qualifying, Foreclosures, and Creative Financing Options.
4. Live Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you many have throughout the course.
5. 5-star Customer and Technical Support: Call anytime and a caring staff—customer service, course consultants, or tech support, will be happy to answer your questions and provide the support you need.
6. Real Estate Blog Subscription: Stay up-to-date on the latest real estate industry information and valuable resources.
7. OnCourse Learning Real Estate, formerly Career Webschool Quality Guarantee: In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, OnCourse Learning Real Estate, formerly Career Webschool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.