The California “Works” pre-license package will provide you with the required pre-license courses, instructor-led study webinars and exam prep tools—like Prep xL— that are guaranteed to take your study experience to the next level.
Start your career in real estate on the right path with this comprehensive package.
1. Real Estate Principles (eBook) - Agency, Contracts, Math, Appraisal and Finance.
2. Real Estate Practice (eBook) - Marketing, Listing, Disclosures, Purchase Agreements, and Property Management.
3. Real Estate Finance (eBook) - Intro to Finance, Lenders, Loan Types, Qualifying, Foreclosures, and Creative Financing Options.
4. California Real Estate Prep xL: A sophisticated exam prep tool that leverages adaptive learning technology to tailor study materials to meet your individual needs. It utilizes customized study plans, comprehensive practice questions, full-length simulated tests and real-time data to help prepare you for the state-specific information on your upcoming California real estate license exam.
5. National Real Estate Exam Prep: The SMART Guide to Passing: Includes the ten crucial topics found on all testing service exams as well as the majority of state exams. Additional highlights include (2) 100 question practice exams (one for salesperson and one for broker). All in all, our exam prep covers 1,000 questions on real estate content.
6. MathMaster (online): There's no need to be afraid of tackling math problems. The purpose of this is to give you the tools and expertise to "master" real estate math. Students will love the hands-on practice problems and detailed, clear descriptions of the purpose, use and formulas.
7. California Exam Prep (eBook): Covers state specific exam questions.
8. National Virtual Study Program: Do you learn better in a live setting? The Virtual Study Program bridges the gap between live and online learning to give you added support of an expert instructor. Join this live 8-week webinar series to dive into national topics and help you to succeed on your real estate exam.
9. California Virtual Study Program: Each state has unique laws and requirements in the real estate industry. This live webinar series gives you an added advantage to learn more about important California specific topics, guidance of an expert real estate instructor and opportunity to communicate with your peers.
10. Live Instructor Support: Every course comes with the support from an industry expert that can help answer questions you many have throughout the course.
11. 5-star Customer and Technical Support: Call anytime and a caring staff—customer service, course consultants, or tech support, will be happy to answer your questions and provide the support you need.
12. Real Estate Blog Subscription: Stay up-to-date on the latest real estate industry information and valuable resources.
13. Career WebSchool Quality Guarantee: In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, Career WebSchool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.