Commercial real estate is drastically different than the residential real estate market. This 7 course/ 36 hour package is specifically designed for Georgia licensed commercial agents or those agents to satisfy their continuing education requirements or any residential agents who would like to expand their expertise in and understanding of the commercial real estate market. Commercial Real Estate Topics package meets all the renewal requirements for the state of Georgia.
Courses included are:
- Commercial Leases (6 hrs.)
- Commercial Finance and Investment Analysis (6 hrs.)
- Commercial Sales and Exchanges (6 hrs.)
- Structuring Ownership in Commercial Real Estate (6 hrs.)
- Property Management (6 hrs.)
- Federal law in Commercial Real Estate (3 hrs.)
- Georgia License Law Core Course (3 hrs.)*
**As of July 1, 2015, all Georgia licensees are required to take 36 hours of CE each renewal cycle. This package also meets the 3-hour license law requirement that goes into effect on July 1, 2016.