Mbition, formerly known as Career Webschool and California License, is proud to offer best-in-class, online real estate and home appraisal courses. Our real estate courses were the first to be approved for computer-based learning in any state. We set the standard for computer-based instruction courses nationwide. Mbition, formerly Career Webschool is approved by state regulatory agencies (Real Estate Boards and/or Real Estate Departments) across the country.
The mission of Mbition is to provide high-quality distance education courses to real estate trainees and licensees in support of federal and state-mandated education programs for licensure and ongoing professional competency.
Licensing courses are offered to the public to satisfy the educational requirements for licensure by the appropriate jurisdictions. The content coverage is guided by state licensing requirements and designed to provide a quality educational preparation for licensed activities in the Real Estate business. The primary focus is on providing the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to protect the public in its dealings with Real Estate professionals. The course is designed to take a student with no background knowledge of the subject to a level of knowledge that is acceptable to operate in a professional manner in the industry. To meet these overall objectives, the course of study will provide (among others):
- a thorough understanding of the legal underpinnings of Real Estate practice and a working knowledge of specific relevant laws and regulation
- a working knowledge of the principles and practice necessary to engage in the Real Estate business
- an appreciation for and a thorough knowledge of the responsibilities owed to customers, clients and other professionals in the Real Estate business
Continuing education courses are offered to licensees to enhance their professionalism, thereby fostering the protection of the public, by:
- acquiring new knowledge, skills, and abilities relevant to the conduct of their duties
- refreshing their knowledge of core principles and practices
- advancing their knowledge of selected advanced topics
- acquiring updated knowledge of content topics that change over time
The acquisition of this information is provided in the context of an educational methodology that insures that the material is:
- understood at a conceptual level
- able to be used in a fluent manner by the learner
- able to be applied to practical situations
- Finally, each online real estate course is designed to document the attainment of mastery is and evaluated objectively and quantitatively to ensure that transfer of knowledge occurs.